Check the required fields
Hotels in Brazil
Hotel in Uruguay
New hotel openings
Find out what makes Intercity such a successful hotel chain
Learn more about Intercity's Smart Portal policies
1. The check-in time is 12:00 a.m. and the check-out time is 12:00 a.m of the following day in all Intercity hotels in Brazil. For Intercity Premium Montevideo hotel the check-in and check-out times are: 2:00 p.m. and 12:00 a.m. respectively. Early check-in and late check-out upon request.
2. The cancellation period where the NO-SHOW fee will not be charged is 24 hours before the check-in date.
3. Children under 7 years old do not pay as long as they are staying in the same room and bed of their parents. Additional beds such as cradle, single bed or sofa bed may available upon request, and an extra fee may be charged for the period.
4. A commission of 10% over the room rate is paid to traveling agencies registered in Intercity Hotel Chain (except for NET agreements).
5. If the guest does not show or does not cancel the reservation, a No-show fee will be charged to the equivalent of one night's room rate.
For the major events period, the agreement rates will not be available for sale, as they will be replaced by the assigned rates.
7. More than 10 rooms booked at a time is considered group booking and shall be requested directly to the desired hotel events sector.
8. On the Smart Portal it is possible to book with direct, pre paid or invoiced payment, as long as the requester is registered in the system and has a credit card that is pre approved by Intercity.
I want to receive news about Intercity Hotels discounts, advantages, hot deals.
Fill out the fields below:
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
SEU CADASTRO FOI EFETUADO COM SUCESSO!